While it’s important to keep your home clean and tidy, there are also some things you can do to make sure that no one outside of your family will ever know a thing. There are many ways to make sure that your exterior house cleaning is as good as, or better than, the interior. In fact, the only way that people will notice anything “unclean” about a house is if they are right outside of it and can see through the windows and even then they might not notice unless they’re specifically looking for signs of disrepair.
The easiest way to clean your exterior house cleaning is with a garden hose and spray nozzle. Start at the top and work your way down, getting every part of your house that’s visible from the street. Be sure to get all of those windows, as well as any siding or trim work around them. If you have gutters overhanging from eaves, use a soft brush to wipe away dust and grime from them before rinsing them off with water from your hose (you might also want to take some time during this process for some light vacuuming).
Mow The Lawn
When you’re mowing the lawn, make sure to do it when it’s dry. If you don’t, there’s a chance that you might damage your lawn and end up with bald patches. Also, try to mow at the highest setting possible so that you don’t have to go over the same area more than once (this will save time). And finally, be careful not to cut too much off–you don’t want an uneven look!
Remove Any Dead Leaves Or Debris
If your yard is in need of some attention, now is the time to get it done. Remove any dead leaves or debris and clean up your yard.
- Use a leaf blower to remove dead leaves from walkways and driveways.
- You can also use a rake for this job if you don’t have a leaf blower handy (or if you prefer).
- If there’s still some grass left over after all the other cleanup tasks, cut it down with your lawn mower!
Clean windows, Screens, And Sills Inside And Out
It’s important to clean your windows, screens, and sills inside and out. These are all parts of your home that can be easily overlooked and left dirty. If you have any blinds or shades on your windows, they should be removed before cleaning them so that they will not get damaged by the cleaner you use.
- Use a soft cloth with warm water and mild soap (such as dishwashing liquid). Rinse off any residue from this initial cleaning with clear water only if necessary; otherwise, let dry naturally for 24 hours before replacing any window treatments back onto their tracks.* Screens also require regular maintenance to keep them from becoming damaged over time from exposure to UV light rays which can cause fading or discoloration along their edges where they rest against frames when closed tightly against glass panes.* Sills should also receive attention during exterior house cleaning because these surfaces often collect dirt build-up due to moisture running down them when it rains outside!
Power Wash Walkways And Driveways
- Use a pressure washer
- Use a stiff brush to remove dirt
- Rinse off the power washer with water from the hose. If you don’t have one, fill up buckets with water and use them to rinse off your driveway instead of using the hose. You can also use the broom and leaf blower together to clean up any remaining debris after rinsing with buckets or hoses respectively.
Necessary To Keep Our Homes Looking Good
Cleaning the exterior of your home is necessary to keep it looking good. The exterior of a house is exposed to the elements and thus can get dirty quickly. We recommend that you clean your home’s exterior at least once a month. Some people prefer cleaning their homes more often than this, but we believe that if you do it regularly enough, then once every 30 days should be fine for most homeowners.
The tools needed for this task include a broom or long-handled brush (for sweeping), rags (for wiping), soap/water mixture (to wash with), sponges (for scrubbing) as well as any other special cleaners as needed such as bleach or vinegar solutions if there are stains on surfaces like concrete driveways or patios surrounding houses that need removing before they become permanent marks on those surfaces.”
Exterior House Cleaning is a necessary part of keeping your home looking good. It can be done in a few hours and will make a huge difference! If you have any questions about what we’ve covered here today, feel free to reach out. We’re always happy to help answer questions about cleaning or anything else related to home improvement projects.